1. When the product is used in a weight-bearing area, an internal or external chirurgical fixation must be set in order to avoid implant rupture under mechanical pressure. If the implant were to be broken, the stability of the treated zone and the organs not being affected, only regular medical observation would be necessary. However, in case of critical situation, the implant should be immediately removed or replaced with a new one, so that tissues and organs would not be affected.
2. Except the joint fusion case, the products used around bone joints area, particularly granules, should not be implanted into articular cavities thus preventing from any articular cartilage damage.
3. When products are used in superficial tissues as oral and nasal cavities, it should not communicate directly with the exterior, thus must be covered and fixed with surrounding soft tissues.
4. If patients or children ingest the product accidentally, no undesired effect would be induced and it can be biodegradated and excreted naturally. Yet, as bioceramic is a hard material, special attention must be kept on the patient as the product could damage the digestive system. X-ray and CT can be done in order to follow the evolution of the situation. In case of critical situation, appropriate measures should be taken immediately.
5. After implantation, in case of effusion and inflammation, the area should be appropriately treated and disinfected. If the situation becomes critical, the implant should be removed and the area cleaned.
6. After implantation, if light allergies appear, adapted treatment should be given to the patient; if these allergies turn out to be severe, the implant should be removed.